Turn back the clock and sport a midcentury-inspired timepiece, complete with a leather band and classic detailing that’ll never go out of style.
1. NOMOS Glashütte Club watch, $1,550 at Tourneau
2. Shinola Runwell chronograph watch, $800 at Saks Fifth Avenue
3. Jaeger-LeCoultre ultra-thin watch, $17,000 at Tourneau
4. Skagen leather strap 40mm watch, $165 at Macy’s
5. Tudor Heritage Ranger watch, $2,825 at Tourneau
6. Panerai Luminor Marina watch, $7,500 at Tourneau
7. Daniel Wellington Classic York watch, $254 at Uniform
Where to buy it?
Macy’s 450 Washington St., Boston (617-357-3000) macys.com
Saks Fifth Avenue The Prudential Center, 800 Boylston St., Boston (617-262-8500) saksfifthavenue.com
Tourneau Copley Place, 100 Huntington Ave., Boston (617-267-8463) tourneau.com
Uniform 511 Tremont St., Boston (617-247-2360) uniformboston.com